Submit New Adult/Student Member Details
I wish to become a Member of Madhapar Sports.
I confirm, if accepted, that I will observe and abide by the rules and regulations.
I understand Madhapar Sports will not be liable for any injuries by my family or me while participating in any activity.
Membership terms and conditions
- Membership is not transferable and non-refundable
- Payable in full at the time of becoming member
- All payments to go to Kutch Madhapar Community
- Annual Membership is yearly consisting of approx. 42 sessions (including try-out session)
(see Madhapar Sports website for closure dates www.sports.madhapar.uk)
- Fees for late joiners will be charged on pro-rata basis and fees are subject to review
- For Family Membership both parents must be members, if biological/adopted children under 18 years of age are included (unless Single Parent)
- Individual Membership for anyone aged 18 and over
- Student Membership for anyone aged 18 and over in full time education (Proof may be required)
- Individual Child Membership for Under 18 years of age
- All members must adhere to venue and Club, rules and regulations
- Misconduct could mean termination of membership
- Madhapar Sports will not be liable for any injuries whilst participating in any activity
- Management reserve all rights
- Anyone under the age of 18 is required to have medical consent form completed and signed by their parents or legal guardians at the time of becoming a member
- As a member your details will be used by Madhapar Sports and Kutch Madhapar Community (UK) to inform you about Sports and Community activities