The membership categories:
Family (both parents and any number of their children under 18)
Single adult (adult over 18)
Student (full time only, 18 & over)
Child (under 18)
Summer University Student ((May-Sept) + Easter & Christmas Breaks (3 sessions each) flat rate)
Note: 2023 membership will start from 1 April to Dec 2023
The rate takes into account any planned closures during the year. see Sports Diary
|Membership type||Fees||Weekly Equivalent|
|Student Membership (18yrs & over must be in full time education)||£110||£4.07|
|Individual Child (Under 18 years)||£85||£3.15|
|University Student: Summer||July- September + Easter & Christmas Breaks (3 sessions each) Total=17 weeks||£70|
All parents of children under 18 must also complete the medical consent section.
- A potential member can attend one session for free as a tryout, but must become a member to attend further sessions.
- 1 free tryout allowed per family/individual.
- Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable
- Fees payable in full at the time of becoming member
- payment can be made by bank Transfer
- Fees for late joiners will be charged on pro-rata basis, except Summer University Student membership. Contact us for actual Pro-rata fees.
- For Family Membership both parents must be members, if children under 18 are to be included. (unless Single Parent)
- Individual Membership also available.
- Student Membership for anyone aged 18 and over in full time education (Proof may be required)
- Adult Social Membership, for those who would like to join for social reasons (board games permitted), will not be allowed to participate in any sports/yoga activities.
- All members must adhere to venue and associations, rules and regulations.
- Misconduct could mean termination of membership.
- Guest book will be used to ensure people do not abuse the tryout options.
- Kutch Madhapar Community (UK) or Sports Club not be liable for any injuries whilst participating in any activities
- Management reserve all rights.