Club membership is based on annual fee, starting January to December,
We endeavor to run approx. 42 sessions during the year.
We believe the rates are favourable to encourage families, children and students for becoming members.
The membership categories are
Family (both parents and any number of their children under 18)
Single adult (adult over 18)
Student (full time only, 18 & over)
Child (under 18)
Summer University Student ((May-Sept) + Easter & Christmas Breaks (3 sessions each) flat rate)
Membership fees are:
|Membership type||Fees||Weekly Equivalent|
|Student Membership (18yrs & over must be in full time education)||£160||£3.72|
|Individual Child (Under 18 years)||£145||£3.37|
(May-Sept) + Easter & Christmas Breaks (3 sessions each)
All parents of children under 18 must also complete the medical consent section.
- A potential member can attend one session for free as a tryout, but must become a member to attend further sessions.
- 1 free tryout allowed per family/individual.
- Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable
- Fees payable in full at the time of becoming member
- payment can be made by bank Transfer
- Annual Membership consists of approx. 42 sessions starting from January (including tryout session)
- Fees for late joiners will be charged on pro-rata basis, except Summer University Student membership. Contact us for actual Pro-rata fees.
- For Family Membership both parents must be members, if children under 18 are to be included. (unless Single Parent)
- Individual Membership also available.
- Student Membership for anyone aged 18 and over in full time education (Proof may be required)
- Adult Social Membership, for those who would like to join for social reasons (board games permitted), will not be allowed to participate in any sports/yoga activities.
- All members must adhere to venue and associations, rules and regulations.
- Misconduct could mean termination of membership.
- Guest book will be used to ensure people do not abuse the tryout options.
- Kutch Madhapar Community (UK) or Sports Club not be liable for any injuries whilst participating in any activities
- Management reserve all rights.
Register for Tester Session