How do we collect information from you?
Information may have been collected via the following methods:
- Membership application forms
- Technical information gathered automatically when enquiries are submitted though our website.
- Other general correspondence we may have with you
Type of information we collect from you
Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Date of Birth
- Any medical conditions
How is your information used?
We process, transfer and disclose customer information to:
- Manage membership
- Provide information on club events and activities,
- Provide information on events and activities organised by our parent organisation ‘Kutch Madhapar Community (UK)’.
- To contact you with newsletters, other information that may be of interest or relevant to you for social enhancements.
- Collect any money owed to us,
- internal operation requirements (e.g. audit, credit & risk management),
- In general, manage our relationship with you.
Please note, we only collect information which is required for providing membership services. This information may be transferred or disclosed to persons acting on your behalf.
How are you able to control your information?
You may opt out of receiving any communication email from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send
You can do the following by contacting us via emailing email@example.com :
- See what data we have about you
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you about our use of your data
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org